Our multi-generational financial planning approach seeks to provide you with the clarity, confidence and guidance you need to plan for the responsible stewardship of your family’s wealth over generations.
Goss Wealth Management Group will work with you and your spouse on an ongoing basis to develop investment strategies that seek to:
- Ensure that retirement income keeps up with inflation
- Develop strategies for mandatory IRA withdrawals
- Allow you to enjoy your favorite retirement hobbies and leisure activities
- Address the rising cost of medical and long-term care
- Provide the surviving spouse with personal, caring assistance in managing investments
- Address education objectives for children and grandchildren
We will also establish a working relationship with your children and grandchildren to help them:
- Analyze 401(k) plan options and implement strategies to grow these plans
- Evaluate mortgage-refinancing options that may substantially reduce mortgage payments
- Assess and implement attractive stretch IRA provisions
- Review company stock option plans and develop an option exercise strategy
We will also review or develop an estate plan that seeks to simplify the transfer of your estate to family members. We will work with your other professional advisors, including your CPA and attorney, to ensure that all necessary estate-planning documents are in place, and that a plan is effectively coordinated and implemented on your behalf.